PICO BLOCK PARTY & ARTISAN MARKETPLACE
18th Street Arts Center Campus
June 1, 2019 | 3-6 PM
FREE | RSVP HERE FOR FREE TICKETS
Pico Block Party is BACK! 18th Street Arts Center’s fourth major Pico Block Party community festival celebrates local Santa Monica artists and artisans. For the very first time, we will feature our brand-new, one-of-a-kind Artisan Marketplace, which will showcase the handmade goods of Santa Monica artists, artisans, chefs, and craftspersons!
The Pico Block Party series grew out of 18th Street Arts Center’s in-depth community outreach programs, including its bilingual neighborhood oral history project, CultureMapping90404.org. That project spurred the creation of a Neighborhood Advisory Council in 2018, who helped shape the content for this Pico Block Party.
Come sample the creativity in your own backyard, and support local artists in the process!
Artist Open Studios:
* David McDonald (Los Angeles)
* THE WINTER OFFICE (Denmark)
* ha:ar – Hande Şekerciler and Arda Yalkın (Turkey)
* Debra Disman (Los Angeles) I will be offering a family friendly collaborative project ongoing in my Studio for the whole Festival. Come join us!
* Anthony Discenza (San Francisco)
* and more…