- This event has passed.
THE ART OF THE BOOK at The Los Angeles County Museum of Art!
November 23, 2020 @ 10:00 am - November 25, 2020 @ 12:00 pm$100 – $125
Kids Art Class: Fall Art Camp—The Art of the Book (Ages 9–12)
Create your own books using fun folding and gluing techniques! Add your own writings, drawings, photographs, and more! Sketchbook, journal, album—what will YOUR book become? Each class will teach techniques for creating fun and fantastic books, and unleash your imagination!
With artist Debra Disman.
Join on your computer or tablet wherever you have internet. A Zoom link will be sent prior to camp start. Materials are included in tuition.
Three Days: Monday–Wednesday, November 23–25
- Mon, Nov 23, Tuesday Nov 24, Wednesday Nov 25, 2020
- 10 am–12 pm PT
- Art Camp is designed for children ages 9-12; children ages 8 and under will not be admitted.
- NexGenLA Members $100; General Public $125
- Pre-registration is required for all classes
- Tuition includes materials.
- Additional fee for shipping.
- For additional art class information, please contact ArtClasses@lacma.org.
- For ticketing support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please visit LACMA’s FAQ page for our refund policy.